Orthopaedic Surgeon and Practitioner’s Society (OSPS) was founded on 02 Feb 2014, is a professional medical society. The purposes of the Society include the following:
- To maintain a high standard of clinical practice in the field of orthopaedics.
- To provide adequate and high standard training to those who are interested in this field.
- To promote and encourage both clinical and experimental research in the field of orthopaedics.
- Organize workshops, seminars, Annual conferences, etc. To update the knowledge, exchange of views, and share the experience among the members.
- To receive and accept donations, grants, or contributions in the kind or case of any person or persons, association, companies, societies, and Govt. Or non-Govt. An organization for the aim and objectives for which the society is created.